What is Bdron 250 mg Tablet ?
Bdron belongs to the group of medications called antineoplastics, or anti-cancer medications. It contains a medicine called Abiraterone Acetate. Bdron is a prescription medicine that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional. Do not share this cancer medicine with others until the condition is not monitored by a pharmacist.
Bdron 250 mg Tablets Uses :
Bdron (Abiraterone Acetate) is indicated for use in combination with other medicine for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Bdron Abiraterone 250 mg Tablets Work :
Abiraterone is known as an androgen biosynthesis inhibitor. Androgens stimulate prostate cancer cells to grow. The main androgens in the body are testosterone. Almost all testosterone in men is made by the testicles. A very small amount is made by the adrenal glands, which sit above the kidneys. Abiraterone reduces the amount of testosterone made by your body. This reduces testosterone levels and may shrink the prostate cancer or stop it growing.
Bdron 250 mg Tablets Side – Effects :
When you take Bdron cancer medicine, it’s important to be aware of changes in your body and how you feel. This medicine can cause some side effects. Side effects can range from mild to severe and the risk of getting side effects varies from person to person. The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur :
Common Side Effects : Swelling ; Diarrhea ; Fatigue ; Painful or difficult urination ; Heartburn ; Nausea ; Hot flushes; Muscle pain ; Vomiting ; Skin rash ; Weight gain etc.
Serious Side Effects : Dizziness ; Loss of appetite ; Increased blood pressure ; Signs of heart problems (e.g., fast, irregular heartbeat or pulse, chest pain, difficulty breathing) ; Yellowing of the skin or eyes ; Unusual bruising or bleeding ; Increased cholesterol levels ; Blood in urine etc.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Bdron 250 mg – Storage Details :
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store Abiraterone at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Store it in a cool, dry place, protected from light and refrigerated when necessary. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. You can put them on a different shelf, or in a different cabinet or drawer.
• If you’re driving, you may want to have certain medicines at hand, but don’t store them in the glove compartment, where they could be damaged from the heat, cold, or rain outside or from the car’s heater or air conditioner.
• Always remember to store your medication out of sight and reach of children and pets, to prevent accidental ingestion.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from Indiangenericdrugs, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.