What is Hepcinat Plus Tablet ?
Hepcinat Plus, manufactured by Natco, is a combination of two anti-viral drugs. It is a prescription medicine and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.
Hepcinat Plus Tablets Uses :
Hepcinat Plus provides a convenient once a day single tablet formulation containing Sofosbuvir 400 mg Daclatasvir 60 mg that is suitable to treat all genotypes of Hepatitis C. This medicine offers the advantages of :
• Once daily oral single tablet.
• 12 week (84 day) treatment duration for most patients.
• High cure rates ≥ 90 %.
• Effective for all HCV genotypes (pangenotypic).
• Suitable for patients with cirrhosis and/or co-infection with HIV.
• Indicated for both treatment naive and treatment experienced patients.
Hepcinat Plus (Sofosbuvir / Daclatasvir) Tablets Work :
Sofosbuvir is a HCV NS5B nucleotide polymerase inhibitor. This medicine directly targets the Hepatitis C virus to stop it from making copies of itself in the liver. Sofosbuvir attaches itself to the genetic information, called RNA, to block the virus from multiplying. And
Daclatasvir stops HCV viral RNA replication and protein translation by directly inhibiting HCV protein NS5A. NS5A (Nonstructural protein 5A) is critical for HCV viral transcription and translation.
Hepcinat Plus Tablets Side – Effects :
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Side effects, if present, are usually mild and tolerable. The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur :
Common Side Effects : Headache ; Nausea ; Fatigue ; diarrhea ; insomnia ; Lack or loss of strength ; Trouble concentrating ; Loss of interest or pleasure ; Irritability ; Discouragement etc.
Serious Side Effects : Anemia ; Pruritus ; Asthenia ; Rash ; Anorexia ; Chills ; Infulenza Like Illness etc.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Hepcinat Plus 400 mg/60 mg – Storage Details :
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store it in a cool and dry place. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
• Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
• Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging box and bottle after “EXP”. The expiry date is the last day of that month.
• Always Keep in its original bottle. Do not mix different medications together in the same container. This will make it difficult to identify during an emergency.
• If you’re driving, you may want to have certain medicines at hand, but don’t store them in the glove compartment, where they could be damaged from the heat, cold, or rain outside or from the car’s heater or air conditioner.
• Do not use if the seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from Indiangenericdrugs, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.